Friday, May 3, 2013

FEGG - G6 - Violet - Chapter 1


 One morning, before school, I sat on the living room floor playing with my favourite horse.

 "Are you still playing with that stupid horse? Oh my god, when are you going to grow up?"

I looked up and saw my sister.

 "I like my horse.."

 "Well I guess you'll never grow up. You are, after all, a human."

"Just because I'm a human doesn't mean I won't grow up!" I said angrily.

 "You may think so, but you'll always be a stupid kid on the inside."

 I got so angry and sad so I jumped on her.

 And a fist fight broke out.

 Then finally mom walked in the door.

Her eyes wided when she saw us. "WHAT are you doing girls?!" she shouted.

 I and Rose stopped fighting. "I'm.. I..." I began but mom walked pass me to Rose.

 She just screamed at Rose. "Just because you're a vampire and stronger, doesn't it mean you can be rude to your sister!"

Once again I felt like the weak one. I should be happy that mom didn't yell at me, but it just felt unfairly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 My sister soon began high school and she started ignoring me instead. That was much better.

 And Daisy had her much older boyfriend, Notzo, who she spend all her free time with. 

(yay for nraas woohooer mod!)


No comments:

Post a Comment