Thursday, July 11, 2013

FEGG - G10 - Sebastian - Chapter 6

 I loved my job.

I talked to people..

 I hacked computers..

 Spyed on people..

 That was the best part.

Just sitting there in the bushes, watching people. I felt like a ninja.

 And on my spare time, I was at the gym.

 I could watch people there too.

 And I couldn't stop staring at this girl.

It was something about her look. She wasn't afraid of what people think of her. You could see it on her.

 I walked up to her and said hi.

 She smiled big. "Hi there!" she said. "What brings you to me?"

 I frowned and didn't really know what to answer.

"Eh, nothing really.. I was just on my way to the showers.."

 "Are you sure about that?" she said. "What if I came with you?"

 "To the showers?" I grinned. "No thank you, I can do that on my own. But if you would like, we can at least go out for some coffee."

 "I don't drink coffee." she said. "But thank you anyways."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Me myself drove to a resturant afterwards for some dinner.

 And then I saw her there too! The same girl from earlier today.

She sat there talking to some woman with brown hair. But she didn't seem to notice me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 However, I moved into my own little house. 

Aunt Sheila and the others even gave me some money for the house and for some food.

 And I kept on with my work.

I even got to go to one of Sunset Valley's richest families!

The Landgraab Family.

 I talked to Nancy. 

I had never been on a yard big like this one before.

 She wanted me to search through some mail.

 And some trash cans for some info about something.

 Afterwards I went to the park, and the first person I saw was that girl from the gym.

 I walked, almost ran, up to her.

 "I saw you at the gym for a few days ago!" I said with a smile. "I'm Sebastian."

 "Awh, okay, hi there. Emma Hatch here, but if you excuse me, I have a date here, so I'll need to go." she said, right before turning around running to another man, who came walking from the park entrence.

 He glared at me for a few seconds before they two talked away to the picnic tables.

As they walked, this girl Emma turned around and smiled apologetic to me.

 I looked after them. That was kind of... awkward...

 I sat down at a chesstable, a perfect spot to spy on them.

 I could see them perfectly through the flowers. They were sitting down, eating hot dogs and talking.

What a lousy date.

 "Hi there, are you here?"

 I looked up and saw that other girl from the gym.

 "You're looking through the bushes more than you look at the chesstable, are you spying on someone are you doing a really shitty job." she said.

 "I'm sorry, but this is really not your business." I said, grumpy she had insulted my spying skills.

She grinned a little. "I don't care. Would you want some help with it?"

 "No thank you." I said.

"Are you spying on that girl? I've heard about her. A real bitch. And she was fat before too."

 I faked a big smile as I said. "No, thank you. I don't need your help doing this." In my most polite and calm voice I could possibly have right now.

 "I feel sorry for you. You're a private investigator, right? Not a really good one. I thought they would stay undercover as long as they weren't working."

"Who've told you I'm not working?" I said annoyed.

 I peeked over at Emma. She now sat alone at the table, and her date was walking away somewhere.

 This annoying girl who sat at me at the chesstable, rose from her chair.

"You know what?" she said. "I'm leaving you with your chess! Good luck winning over yourself!"

I rolled my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment