Wednesday, August 7, 2013

FEGG Epilogue

FINALLY DONE!

I think you all can tell I got tired at this at the end! Or mostly generation 13-14 or something like that. There wasn't much to do.

But except for that, I loved to play this challenge! There were so much to do and I love to play so the sims seems like real people. I've read a lot of amazing legacies through my sims-playing years, so I took some of those.

This was my first complete legacy ever, and even though I had to reinstall some mods, move a couple of times and uninstall two of my expantionspack to keep it going through 15 generations, it was really fun.

I've only played to generation 6 before this. After 6 the game always crashed or I got really tired of the family.

I didn't get tired now until generation 13. Sadly it became much funnier to play again in generation 15, when it just was about to end. But eh, that's life.

I hope you enjoyed!!!


Bye and thank you so much to all who read my little legacy! ^^ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment