Monday, August 5, 2013

FEGG - G14 - Molly May - Chapter 1

 Once mom finally was done with her book, she gave me a copy. I read it of course.

 But just after the first 10 pages, she sat down next to me in the couch.

"What do you think? Our ancestors were awesome, right?"

I smiled polite. "I'm just at page 10, mom." I said. "Nothing has really happened. There's just a lot about this Annie and some book you found about her."

"Oh right.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 One night we got a visit. From a thief.

 The police came and he attacked the thief.

 Apperently the police won and we got back out oven that the thief was trying to kidnap.

 I never saw this happen, because I slept through everything.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mirrors. Fun things.

I had friends and family and even toys. But still, the mirror was one of my best entertainments. 

You could look so weird. I never thought I was beautiful. That wasn't why I loved the mirror. It was just so much fun to see yourself and do faces.

I was easily entertained.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 After a while, the mirror was good for more than just do faces in. Now I needed it for my makeup. And to fix my hair.

Stuff I never needed it for before.

 I was now 16 years old and since reading that book about my ancestors, I had read it like 10 more times.

 I loved it so much, and it made mom so happy. 

 We often talked about our family and stuff like that. A subject we both enjoyed very much.

 Even while mom was teaching me how to drive, we just talked about her book.

I wasn't interested in driving, just to talk with her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Then it was time for prom.

 I took my pink dress and ran to the car.

And I'll never forget that night.

 That was the night I met my boyfriend, Bernardo. 

 He was the sweetest guy I'd ever met.

And I even got my first kiss from him!

No comments:

Post a Comment