Friday, August 2, 2013

FEGG - G13 - Remy - Chapter 5

 Everyday after that, I avoided Michael at work. When I saw him, I took detours and hide behind the corners.
I didn't want a job where I had to hide from someone all the time...

The only place I could rest was at home, where I kept writing on my book.

 Until one day when someone suddenly knocked on the door. And guess who? Michael.

 "What are you doing here?" I said.

 "I wanted to apologize for saying that things one week ago. It was wrong of me, and I've actually heard people at work talking good about you. I want to give you a second chance."

 And then he leaned forward and kissed me!

 "R-really?" I said blushing, and he nodded.

 I pulled him closer and kissed him harder.
Then I invited him inside and he stayed the whole night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I got pregnant. And I couldn't wait to tell Michael. I was so happy, even though I had morning sickness every single day.

 So one day, I'd been pregnant for a while and my tummy had started to grow. I called Michael to invite him.

 And it wasn't long before he got to my house. He saw my belly and stared at it with big eyes.

"Are you pregnant?!" he asked.

 "Yeah!" I nodded happy. "It's sure amazing, isn't it? Now we can start a family together!"

 Michael held up his hands. "Remy, I can't start a family with you!"

My heart stopped for a second, and I just hoped I'd heard wrong.

 "I'm sorry.." he said. "I don't want a family with a woman I've only known for a few months."

"We knew eachothers before that!" I said.

 "Your parents marriage doesn't count!" Michael said. "After that we didn't see eachothers for years!"

 I felt like crying. I didn't believe him. Of course he wanted this kid too!

 "You can't say that! It's your kid too!" I said. "You can't just leave your kid!"

"If you'd told me earlier you could have made an abortion!"

"I wouldn't have made an abortion anyway!" I said. "It's my flesh and blood, I would never kill it in such a terrible way!"

 "You should still have told me earlier! How long have you been pregnant? A few months at least!"

 "I wanted it to be a happy surprise!" I said.

 "Well, it wasn't happy, and I don't want that kid!"

"FINE! I'll take care of it myself! And I won't invite YOU for the birthdays!" I shouted.

He grinned. "Not that I would come anyway."

 As soon as the door closed behind Michael, I burst out into tears. This wasn't how it was supposed to turn out!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 It was 9 PM and I called mom. I really had to talk to someone.

 She came over as fast as she could, and I told her everything.

 "My sweet Remy..." she said.

 Mom and I agreed she would help me with the baby. It had been my mothers idea, and I felt so grateful she wanted to help me.

We decided she would come the same day the baby was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment