Sunday, August 4, 2013

FEGG - G14 - Molly May - Prologue

 My name is Molly May. And I hate that name. It sounds like an old lady.

In my family there's only three people. And no, it's not mom, dad and me. Because my dad left mom before I was born, so my grandma moved in with us.

 I love my grandma with half my heart. With the other half, I love mom.

 But since I started school, mom took all days to write on her book, and work, so she has almost never time for me anymore.

 But I'm happy grandma lives at us. Even though she soon is going to move back to my grandpa. She doesn't want him to feel too lonely.

I've asked why grandpa can't move in with us, but she's just laughing.

"Molly May," she says. "He loves his garden too much. You should see him, he's working in it every single day!"

 And then she pinches my cheek.
She love to do that.

 But I don't like it.

"Don't, grandma!" I complain. "It hurts!"

But she's just laughing and hugging me again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generation 14: The Librarian
"Wow, my family's so cool, I should, like, show respects somehow."
When your parent finally finished her book about your ancestors, she gave you a copy, which you happily read. After reading about the family history, you was amazed at your family's lives and love of books that you wanted to find a way to show your respects to your crazy book loving ancestors.

Challenges:
Buy a library lot
Have a good relationship with your family members
Children must be named after an ancestor

No comments:

Post a Comment