Saturday, August 3, 2013

FEGG - G13 - Remy - Chapter 6


 A few months later, I held a baby girl in my arms. Molly May was her name.

 And as my mother promised, she moved in with me and helped me to take care of this little girl.

 She was the most beautiful kid I'd ever seen and we loved her.

 Mom loved her too. Like if she was her own baby.

 And I always played with her. I tried to spend so much time as possible with her.

 She was always so happy, even those times she didn't get what she wanted, she was happy.

 And I loved her little baby laugh.

 I potty trained her.

 And taught her to talk and walk.

 And everyday we took a walk with the stroller.

 I knew she loved that. She always sang or talked with me, pointed at things.

 Like these blue flowers. Blue was actually her first word.

 Everytime we walked pass something blue, she pointed at it and screamed "Luu! Luu!"

 And I was so grateful for my mom who helped me.

 She made so I got time to write on my book. Who soon was done!

But I and Molly May always had time for those daily walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment