Tuesday, August 6, 2013

FEGG - G14 - Molly May - Chapter 2

 After school, I started to collect money to afford a library. Yes, a library. My ancestors were crazy in books, and the library owner didn't want it anymore, so I could at least try.

 Thank God I had Bernardo who helped me.

 But soon we got the news I was pregnant.

 Since I was pregnant, I couldn't work and get money. But Bernardo and I were happy anyway, soon we would get another little ancestor to the coming generations.

 I told my grandma the news. She still was one of my best friends.

 Of course she cheered and hugged me. She was also excited.

 Soon she would get a grand-grandkid!

 I was amused over my mothers and grandmas relationship. They were more like best friends than mother and daughter.

 Many times I found them pillowfighting in my room.

 Laughing and having fun.

 I was so happy for them both and I hoped my kid would love me just as much.

 Speaking of kids.

 Lowa was my little girl. She got blonde hair, and we guessed it was from her grandmother Remy.

 One thing she always played with was this toybox.

 She could sit for hours and try if the pieces were on the right places.

 When they weren't, she screamed and got mad.

 But she was a smart kid. And stubborn.

I couldn't wait until she grew up!

No comments:

Post a Comment