Wednesday, August 7, 2013

FEGG - G15 - Lowa - Chapter 1 and only


 I loved chess my whole life.

 I didn't have to think about anything except how I should win over myself. Not that I had something that I didn't want to think about.

 In my teenage years I also went to prom.

 I actually never cared about going, but I felt like I had to. Mom would have been so sad if I didn't go. Even though I didn't spend time with her or shared any of her hobbies, I still loved her as my mother.

 I graduated not long after prom.

 And that was my time to say goodbye to my parents. I was going to move to my own place and continue my life.

 I didn't even drive to my apartment after leaving my childhood home, I went to the Science Lab.

Now was my time to get a job and live happy with all my studies and all science.

I had no plan for family at all, I didn't care about bringing the "Bookworm Family" through more of generations. I knew mom was sad over that, but I just wanted to live by myself.

It was here my life started. And it was also here the "Bookworm Family" ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment