Wednesday, August 7, 2013

FEGG - G15 - Lowa - Prologue


 I was a disappointment for my family. I knew that. My whole family loved to read, but I didn't care at all.
Mom had even bought a LIBRARY! Just for my ancestors who don't even live! 

 Mom always tried to make me want to read grandma's book or just spend some time at the library. But I didn't care.

 I used to watch TV with mom sometimes. That was almost the only time we had together. She tried to be with me more often, but no. Sorry mom.

 I loved school and homework. There was so much numbers and things to solve. Everything was perfect for my smart brain. I didn't care much about the other kids, at lunch, I sat by myself but I didn't mind.

 I also loved chess. I got a chesstable for my 10th birthday.

 Sometimes grandma played with me. Mom also tried once, but she lost immediately so she didn't want to try again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(get prepared for 1 chapter long generation!)

Generation 15: Sci Fi
"My family were always about books... I'm more about science."
Science and Fiction mix, blending logic and fantasy into one! You always felt kind of isolated because of the fact that you were so balanced as far as right brain and left brain dominance. People just couldn't understand sometimes that you don't have to be just one thing! 

Challenges:
Be in Science career

No comments:

Post a Comment